Tuesday, August 25, 2009















Laura!






Laura's school!





Bypass!






Connel Lake hike!

























In '01 I was part of the trail crew that built these stairs. Now I admire as a tourist! Good job stud!






Chicken of the woods!


















Logwalker!

























You run crazy hot because your body can't keep up with your excitedness











We sat on the beach in the dark and it wad rainy/windy/chilly/low tidey/seaweed smelly/wonder laden/ and as we sat under the cedar boughs to stay dry after an hour or so I realized it was the first time since may or so that I was cold. Shivering and spinning! People drive boats at night for purpose!






Homecoming king. Treasures galore!

1 comment:

Me said...

damn, all these pics make me nostalgic. I guess im going to have to find a way to get back there and see the sites.