Thursday, August 27, 2009



Deer Mountain was right at the top of my to do list. We fucking did it yesterday. Started around 330 and got down around 8 for a mind destroying sunset. The hike was 10000 times awesomer than I had remembered. Beautiful!!



Alaska man guide
















Ktown down below!



The peak






Remember this pond?






Ketchikan Lake












Alpine fields! That's Joel and Nikki down below.









Looking southwest



Town






Oops! Caught fucking a deer on deer mountain!



























Deer mountain cabin!






















From the top of deer mountain I had 5 bars and full data connection. It ain't the old days! I even sent David a picture of me fucking the deer immediately after I took it! Funny to see Joel on top of the peak telling his Mom he's going to be late for dinner.

1 comment:

ssojk said...

I'm always late for dinner! I felt bad but at least I could do some preemptive explaining, thanks to technology