Thursday, July 23, 2009

Birthday

Well- I made another birthday. I started thinking a bit about when I was only a day old. And that kind of got me thinking about growing older and the path I've taken in life. Next thing you know I broke out the photo albums. Below is a picture of me when I was only a day old! What a red head! Alex is holding me! Look at that sweet robe!

Then I saw this picture of Alex and I when we were in high school. Anyone remember those kind of phones? A chord!


Speaking of high school, I was so happy when I graduated. Holly even came to see the special day! What kind of shirt is that?


Then I found this picture of a trip I took to Wallowa Lake. I rode the tram!
Awww... the great memories of the view of the coastline near Heceta Head!

My latest birthday! A cake with my picture on it! Thanks Holly and Gina!

No comments: