Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sensitive Bon Iver Fans

Of course we all know and love Bon Iver, the sensitive poet. His type of music draws in those fans who are full of remorse, longing, desire and have a flare for the dramatic. This is evidenced by their comments on my Bon Iver spoof song I did a while back. There's been much disdain from the music community for my replacing the lines I told you to be balanced, I told you to be kind from his masterpiece Skinny Love with my clever lines I've been thinking about your ball sack, I've been thinking about your ass.

I did do a bit of follow up on these people who recognize irony and some of them are aspiring acoustic folk heroes themselves. It's a good thing they're not going in to comedy!

2 comments:

dickbird said...

Seems like some people hate you, and other people hate themselves for liking you.

Probably a lot of people who watched it but didn't comment are on the fence.

Where I Lived and What I Lived For said...

Ummm, I hate myself for liking you.