Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Scrub Jay Buddy

Alot of people have been asking me how the scrub jay family is doing and what the bush looks like that they live in. I'm happy to report that they seem to be doing wonderful. In fact, just today one of them got mad at me when I was out by the pear tree that is a little too close to their rhododendron home. Check out the pictures!




I was screwing around on my roof the other day and one of them was on the neighbors gutter with a long piece of material held in it's beak to help fortify the birdnest they call home!




This is a picture taken from my roof of the bush they live in. Fuck yeah!

1 comment:

dickbird said...

Ever since you posted this a lot of people have been asking me if I was going to comment on your post about your scrub jay buddy, and I told them I probably would!

I hope that someday I can meet your scrub jay buddy! BTW, if you are looking for a name for your scrub jay buddy, maybe you should think about either "Jay" or "Buddy." Just a suggestion!!