Friday, October 31, 2008

Sweet Fucking Revenge

Last Halloween these motherfuckers threw a rock at our big living room window and busted it. It's double paned so we still had one sheet of glass protecting us from the elements. So there we were for 6 months or so with a busted window. They got our neighbors too. Kids will be kids I guess. In an effort to discourage the little assholes from trick or treating at my house I bought the most bull shit trick or treat candy you can give out: 5 huge pounds of fucking Smarties. No kid wants this crap. That's what you get for costing me $300 and time. Well, as it turns out we did have about a dozen or so trick or treaters this season, and I would say the average age is probably 6 or so and they were mostly with their parents. I doubt any of these little fellas (Spiderman, Darth Vader with a robot voice, Joe the kid in street clothes, etc.) broke my window last year. Well, I guess at the same time if you're that young any candy is good candy. That reminds me, these poor kids in street clothes trick or treating. I remember when Alex and I lived in Foster one year I think I was Count von Count from Sesame Street (hard plastic mask and all) and Alex was Joe the kid in street Clothes. We must have 9 or so. Poor Alex had a hole is his bag of candy and I said "Mom, there's candy in the street."

No comments: